WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

Lets Party!!

ITS FRIDAY!!! I'm so happy its the weekend! I thought it would never get here...my weekend is going to be a crafty one....I hope...I'm starting off with this super fun Kenny K card
I used the Holler back girl image and the current sketch from the challenge!


the papers came from CTMH and the senti came from Shannon's Sentiments...whom is having a challenge of their own starting this weekend...I should know...I'm hosting :) for the details on the challenge and sneak peaks of the Monday release check out my other blog....thanks for stopping by.
I'm wishing to enter this card into these challenges too...
Paper Sundaes - Stripes
Aly's Sunday Challenge- anything goes
Craft your passions- Anything goes
Paper Playtime - Anything goes
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything goes

6 comments:

crafty amy said...

Brilliant card I love the bright fun colours :D
Thank you for joining us at KKKG and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Fiona said...

fab card and I love th fab DP too. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

LINDA said...

Such an adorable card.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.. Hugs, Linda

Michelle said...

Hi

Great take on the sketch, fun colours.

Thanks for joining in the fun at KKKG this week.

Michelle :-)

Sammibug said...

Cute card! Such fun bright colors! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your project with us at Craft Your Passion in our "anything goes" challenge.

mum of two said...

What a great card! I love the image you chose, and you did a beautiful coloring job. I have that CTMH pack somewhere in my stash, I will have to dig it out... Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com