WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 17, 2011

NEWS

to some of you this will be an update...to others its news...

I just got back from the Dr and they say I'm 6 weeks pregnant! I took a home test weeks ago and saw my dr early last week and he scheduled me for an ultrasound to be positive on how far along I am...it sucked having to go in with a full bladder! but in the end it was worth it! I'm so happy right now! and DH looked pretty happy too...he was so cute just staring at that screen.... this is just so cool!!!

check out my lil gummy bear

3 comments:

Rosa Witten said...

Congratulations!!!!

Helen Dooley said...

congrats! this is always amazing. Im happy for you and your family. Best wishes.

Nicole Maki said...

Congratulations on your little peanut. How exciting for you.

Hope you're feeling well and are getting the rest you need.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Confetti Angel Food Cake from the US can be found everywhere - like Walmart, even - but it tastes a little different then I'm used to. If you don't know the North of the Border version it's actually delicious.