WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn Glory

I won this stamp set by commenting in the new release blog hop for Mark's Finest Papers and I’m loving it!

I used the leaf pheasant and senti all from this Autumn Glory set….I stamped my leaf in CTMH inks (autumn terracotta, Olive, and Chocolate) and then I stamped my pheasant image and liquid glassed my bird to make him stand out…mounted it all and added a lil green ribbon and there I have my super cute card! I loved it so much I made 3 more for the fall mfpspeedytv swap

I would like to enter this card into the MFP challenge....things with wings.

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

How wonderful to be expecting the arrival of a sweet little girl soon. Congratulations. Your card is amazing. I love how you colored the image. It looks splendid. Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Friends "Things with Wings" Challenge this week. It is a delight to visit you to see what you made for our viewing pleasure. Good luck in the drawing and hope you can play with us again next week!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Winnie and Patty said...

What a perfect card for the challenge this week! Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!!!