WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 19, 2011

PRE-BLACK FRIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE

PRE-BLACK FRIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE over at Smeared Ink.
All stamps (digital and rubber) are 25% OFF.
This sale goes from November 19 - November 25.
The discount is applied upon checkout

Also they will temporarily be discontinuing the rubber sets (so now is your chance! hurry before what you want is gone). After the current stock is depleted they will be offered in digi form. And be sure to check back soon as there will be a new digi release soon!

check out what I just made with my Candy Is Dandy rubber stamps, some stazon ink, and an old CD!its going to be earrings and a necklace set....super cute huh...and super easy...but it can't be made with digi so hurry and order your rubbers today! I'm thinking of making a lil tutorial for this so stay tuned:)

No comments: