WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

For you

today I have a Christmas card to share with you...using my new Humphrey's Corner stamps "at Christmas"
 

isn't that just the cutest image ever?!?! I love it! I won it from Holley's blog...she is so kind!
I colored it up with pencils then inked the edges and added paper and stamped my senti...the red paper was acrylic painted red...I followed the sketch from The Sweetest Thing...thanks for stopping by and in case I don't see you again...have a Merry Christmas!
Crafty Boots: Christmas
Forever Friends: Christmas
Hooked on Craft: Christmas


3 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kc, I like the sweet image and the papers,Thanks for playing along with us at Hooked on Craft this month, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Wattage said...

Super cute Humphrey card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a cute card, sweet image and lovely layout.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.


Dionne