WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Merry Sassy Christmas

over at Sassy Studio's Paper Craft Planet page they are having a progressive challenge and this month's theme is white on white with a splash of non traditional Christmas colors...and the image we got to work with is Santa Pin-Up!
 
isn't she sexy?!? this is all done digitally, I colored her in gimp and combined everything in My Memories Suite....the papers are from summer driggs
the sketch I followed came from Sketchy Colors
I would also like to enter it in the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle- snow 
Come and Get it- anything with digi
Challenges 4 everybody- anything

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love what you did with this image Kapree. Thanks for joining us over at PCP.

Vic said...

Great card! Works so well with these colours... Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty! I'm so glad you joined us for our "Show Us Some Snow" challenge at Glitter n Sparkle. Good luck in the draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

Marianne said...

This is so cool:) And a great use of our sketch.
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, and lots of luck!
Hugs, Marianne:)

Unknown said...

Very cool! love it! Thank you for playing with us at Glitter N Sparkle Challenge! **Cheryl** Glitter N Sparkle DT