WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dorthy Love

Today I have a sassy valentines card to share with you!

isn't she the cutest?!? she is my new image from Sassy Studio Designs....and she is Dorthy from the wizard of oz! I colored her in GIMP and combined everything in My Memories Suite...the sketch came from Sketch N Stash, and the color combo idea came from the Chromatic Craze challenge! and its all Valentines and lovey for the Sassy Studio Designs challenge!

hope you like it!

2 comments:

Laura B said...

Very pretty! I like your use of the colors.:) Thanks for playing along with us at Chromatic Craze!

Kim Kelley said...

So pretty, Kapree! Love that the colors aren't typical! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST challenge! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT