WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Have a great day

This week for the Simple Salutations Challenge at MFP we are to use a salutation and our favorite animal...now if you know me you know I'm an animal lover...and my favorite changes from day to day and today my horse was so sweet she is now my favorite...so I created a lil card for her!

I used the MFP plywood stamp and the year of the horse.

4 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Great background for the horse! Fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Very nice card! I love that background stamp! Thanks for joining us at MFP Simple Salutations challenge!
hugs

Emily Thubbron said...

Great card, Kapree. Love the wooden background. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP's Simple Salutations for our Animal Challenge.

Emily T.
DT Member

Christine said...

Nice CAS card - great for any guy or horse lover. Thanks so much for sharing with us on MFP's Simple Salutations.