WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 2 tag

Today for day 2 of Sassy Studio's Progressive challenge I have made a tag with the Amelia image

I embossed my clock and then brayer rolled some barn red ink over the tag, I then stamped some images from CTMH wrapped it with some string and topped it off with more string....colored my girl with colored pencils, and there I have it...super cool...and DH loves it (not sure if he loves the tag or just thinks the image is hot...but either way I'll take credit) :)

can't wait to see the next image!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Cool Tag. Love the way you colored Amelia you did a great job. Thank you for joining us over at Sassy Studio Designs Steampunk Relay part 2. I can't wait to see what you make with the next image.

Hugs,
Kate

Laura B said...

Very cool tag! I'm still trying to finish my project with her.:)

Regan said...

Haha, Kapree, it's probably a bit of both with your hubby! Splendid tag! Love the embossed clock and the string! Great coloring too! Thanks for joining us for part 2 of our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Kim Kelley said...

Mine thinks all of SSD images are hot...but really loves the Steampunk! Great tag! Love how you colored Amelia! Thank you for joining us at SSD