WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sweetest thing

today I have another creation to share with you for the CDAC progressive challenge.I used the milkshake image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps and I colored it with my markers, then added some puffy paint to make the cream look more well like cream :) my swirly background paper I made using the shaving cream technique (I have a tutorial here) and the senti is from CTMH
I followed Carly's Sketch this week.

2 comments:

Margreet said...

Lovely card....thanks for playing with Carly's Sketch!
xxx Margreet

Carly said...

Hi! This card is so cute! I love the marbled dp for the circles! Thanks for joining us at Sketches By Carly!

xxCARLYxx