WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

daisy eater

this is a new image I got over at Deedee's Digis....I finally found a super cute goat image! I was so happy and he is so adorable!! I have a goat...his name is Gus (named after Agustis McCrae from Lonesome Dove) so I made this card with him in mind...and yes he does eat daisies....along with everything else in sight...especially the trees.


this goat just isn't fat enough to be him though :)
the sketch came from Happy Monday Challenges, and I colored him with colored pencils...
thanks for taking a lookie look...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Kapree! I like how you colored the image, and the fun spring papers in the background. Of course, the daisy is the perfect accent. How FUN that you have your own goat -- I always wanted one! Love his name, too. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card for this week's Happy Monday Challenge! :-)

Kathy and Lucky said...

How fun having your own goat, does he eat everything in site? Love your card you did a great job with Gus and the paper is great.

auntbeespickles said...

How totally adorable is this! We babysat a goat once. They really are fun animals! Great job with the sketch and that sentiment is so funny! It is perfect for goats! =) Thanks so much for joining us over at the Happy Monday Challenge. Good Luck and enjoy the free stamp this week!
Hugs! Sarah

Lori said...

I'm so happy when I see your card! Your take on the sketch is awesome, and 'Gus' looks great colored like this. Thanks for playing with us at the Happy Monday Challenge, I would love to see you again next week.
Have you seen Deedee's rooster image? I think you'll like him, being a country girl, like me.