WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Monday, February 7, 2011

First all Digital using Shannon's Sentiments

I have made my very first all Digital card! wa hoo!!! I'm so excited, I have been playing with it all weekend....and I'm loving it....Susan was my true inspiration she actually gave me allot of tips...

this card is using images from Shannon's Sentiments


This week there is a challenge on Shannon's Sentiments we are sponsoring the etsy inspired challenge, and the shop for this week is Daisy Petal Designs. The challenge for this week is to surf thru the shop, find a product for your inspiration, and create a card or other project based on your inspiration. You can use the colors, objects, textures, anything that inspires you.

I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday and all my papers came from Computer Scrapbook, I used the free DL Gimp to create!

thanks for stopping by and please any digi advise will help..but be gentile this was my first;)

~copied from other blog~

No comments: