WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Marshmellow Dragon

I have used another one of my sweet pea images its called "Marshmellow Dragon" and I think he is adorable!


I colored him with markers and colored pencils, the marshmallows are some snow paint stuff that I mixed with some brown so they look burnt....

the sketch came from Sketch Saturday and I embossed the papers with a tim holtz plate, the senti came from Shannon's Sentiments

I would like to enter this card into these challenges as well
QKD Triple Tiara Tuesday- (first week)- embossing
Lilredwagon - animals
Craftsandmechallenges- Things with wings
doyoustackup- anything
Resqchallenge - Boxes


7 comments:

Miranda said...

gorgeous card KC, dragons are such cute creatures and this one is adorable
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Crafteezee said...

Sure glad a dragon doesn't sit next to me at a BBQ, lol. A really fun card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

princesskitten said...

I just love these dragons - can't get enough of them

kitten DYSU team

WencheP said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Janna said...

Super sweet image and fun card :D Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU this week! Janna

Regan said...

great card..thanks for playing with LRW

Vixykins said...

Awww this is so cute, really sweet design lovely! Thank You for playing at Crafts & Me, hope to see you again x