WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

today I have created a new years card! I used the freebie image from Sassy Studios (every Friday on their PCP group they give out a freebie :)) this one is called Stroke of Midnight!I used papers and elements from Lizquis-Scraps. The challenge at Sassy Studios this week is Shaped cards...so I made a circle...then the challenge for the freebie is make it shine...so I added some shiny balloons that said happy new years!!
I was going to follow the sketch on sweet sketch Wednesday but I wanted it round so I don't think it qualifies.

edit
Ya I just noticed my balloons say 2010...ha ha that's what I get for doing this at midnight :)

2010 was a good new years, when me and my DH kissed at midnight it was romantic...thats why the balloons say 2010.

1 comment:

mulberry station said...

Thats ok. We are glad your found our blog. Your card is darling. It is a great New years card. I love your colors and it it is great as a round card. thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT