WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Max christmas tag

Today I have another tag to share with you
this one was for my sister and her hubs....I colored the dog to look just like theirs! I love the way he turned out!!!
I got the image from the current round of the progressive freebie at CDAC...it came from Pattie's Creations

3 comments:

Kathy S said...

Love the color gradiation on this puppy.

Sandra DeFalco said...

KC - I love how you colored my sister Pattie's image, great job!
☺ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge

Shelby said...

Beautiful coloring! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Shelby