WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

BFF Betty

I made this card the other day and I just love how it turned out!
this was the first time I have ever used white hair...well kinda bluish-white, and that is my first bow like that...and you will be seeing them more often I love them! I used my everyday Teen scene simply Betty stamp and I think this may be one of my faves! the "best friends" stamp came from CTMH...I was sure to use a Betty so I could enter it into the Simply Betty challenge.
I also followed theLink sketch from Critter Sketches this week.

No comments: