WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gel sea turtle

Here is a super cute card I made for the Tiddly Inks challenge
"Were all Gell-in'!"
we are to create a gell card...I love these! I have made a few...but not enough...Meredith had a super cool and easy tutorial on her blog that I followed for my creation...

I used the SeaTurtle image...I think he was free at one point....but he is super cute and I don't know why I didn't use him before (maybe because its hard to make him creepy) I colored him with pencils, tied ribbons in all my buttons, and stamped my senti from one of my tattered angels stamp sets....

thanks for taking a looksie :)

No comments: