WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kenny K fun in the sun

over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz this week's challenge is "fun in the sun"
and here is my creation

so I took my Holla back girl and put her on some bright summery paper (from summer driggs...fitting for the challenge) and added some flower embellishments, put her sitting on a present and there I have it, this is completely digital...and so fun!

the papers and embellies came from Summer driggs EasyBreezy set
the sketch came from Sweet Sketch Wednesday

thanks for looking!
speeking of Digis be sure to take advantage of the Smeared Ink Digi sale going on for a few more days.

No comments: