WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sprinkle love dragon for a cause

Scrappy D's House of Cards is having a fundraiser challenge
all you have to do is purchase a digital image (all proceeds go towards the cause) and make a card/project and you are entered into the challenge...
here is what I createdfor my card I used the Sprinkle Love Dragon, and a CTMH paper and stamp...She is colored with colored pencils and liquid glass was added to her eyes and sparkles to the hearts. I also used the sketch from this weeks Sketchy Colors.

the "cause" is for a lady named Lyndall and her family, Lyndall has been diagnosed with a rare cancer.

I'm hoping to donate some of my cards for them to sell to further help.

check out their site and get this or other super cute images.

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
hookedoncraftchallenges: things with wings
stampsruschallenges: anything goes
digidoodleshopsbest: anything goes

4 comments:

dj1952 said...

Your card is really cute. The dragon and the hearts really subtly match the background paper. Great job. It's very nice of you to donate your cards. Thanks for joining us at DDSC. Hugs, dj

Anonymous said...

Such a cute dragon.Lovely colours and love the glossy eyes.Thanks for joining us at DDSC.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Tammy said...

This is adorable and I love that quote!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Marianne said...

This is so cute, and a great take on our sketch!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, and lots of luck!
Hugs, Marianne:)