WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Sparkle Giraffe

This weeks Challenge at Kenny K is Summer Sparkle...

and here is the card I created for it

I used the Giraffe image and colored him with my pencils and put him on some very summery paper...added my sparkle and there I have it...I tried to keep it generic to help my b-day card stash grow! oh and my b-day stamp came from CTMH

thanks for taking a look!

I would also like to enter this into the cupcake craft challenge-sketch.

4 comments:

Faye said...

Oh this is lovely! What a cute image and I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining in the birthday fun with us at Cupcake this week. x

Donna said...

Such a fun card KC and a really cute giraffe image, fab spotty papers too! Thanks for entering my hidden treasure candy and for playing along with us this week at Cupcake :) Donna x

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Love this card! That giraffe image is absolutely adorale! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake this week x

Brodders said...

Great take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck x