WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Classy and Fabulous

I have a fun card to share with you today...this one is for the Simply Challenged Hidden Passages challenge
 isn't she a cutie her name is Veronica...I tried to color her up like one of the girls from Monster High...my neice is really into that and I think I'm going to give this to her for her birthday...I have another card too...I donno she may like this one more...I know i do...and if you flip the lil flap...it says happy birthday on it :)
 
cute huh? I love it! I made the lil roses in a clay mold and added a lil brad to the "door" she is colored with pencils.
 I would also like to enter it in the following challenges
MFP: simple salutations-anything goes

Speaking of Betty...I have a friend that is having an online Scentsy party and a percentage of all the proceeds will go towards Betty to help her son that was diagnosed with throat cancer last October (he was only 17 at that time) so young and I'm sure it has been a major battle but he sounds like a very strong and great kid, so here is a link to Tori's Scentsy party if you would like to help out...I know I just gotta get my hands on some of that lotion! and here is a link to Tori's Blog post about her party if you wanna check it out.
Or if cooking is more your thing my friend Alison is having a Papered Chef party for Betty just follow this link and click “shop online,” and enter “Betty Roberts” in the boxes...here is a link to Alison's blog for even more details on that.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute card I bet your niece would love it. My daughter loves Monster high dolls as well.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the little bit of sassy look to this. The sentiment fits well. Thanks for joining the MFP Simple Salutations Ch#4 Anything Goes/Your Choice.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations

Stampsnob. said...

Way too cute Love the stamp Great card.....Lis

Scrappy Scatty said...

This is such a great project thank you for joining us at
Simply Challenged Challenges
Love Jan
xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there Kapree! This card is super adorable, and I'm glad you're enjoying participating in the Simple Salutations Challenge on Speedy TV. I'd just LOVE to have you play along in the Sketch With a Twist Challenge on Speedy TV which I host each Tuesday. I hope you will check it out cuz I'd sure love to see your adorable cards in the challenge. Hope you will stop by.
Blessings to you,
Karen Letchworth, Hostess
Sketch With a Twist

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com