WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Monday, July 9, 2012

day at the Beach

I have yet another ATC to share with you :) I just love these lil things!

I was inspired by a few challenges to make a summer themed creation and this is what I came up with

I used some summer stamps I had on hand, and my new Beach stamp from MFP (I only stamped part of the senti)...added allot of glitter to my images, and then for my paper I used some scraps I had...the blue "ocean" paper was made with paints, and the brown ish "beach" paper is a coffee filter dyed with food coloring....this thing has awesome texture!
I would like to enter it in the following challenges
MFP friends of speedy: Vacation Time
Wicked Wednesday ATC: Life's a beach
Papelitos: anything goes

9 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Feels so relaxing .....Good job....Lis

Shannon83k said...

Love the summer design! Thanks for joining us at Papelitos Stamps Challenge. Shannon83k

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cool - thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Benzi said...

The beach scene is certainly a good vacation theme. I like how you did the sentiment with the glitter. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

Denice said...

I'm with you and am totally addicted to these ATC's too!

This is adorable and fits right into this week's Wicked Wednesday challenge. Way to go by improvising with a coffee filter.

Thanks for joining us this week!
:Dxx

Kate said...

Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

stampingbowd said...

What a great ATC card! Your texture with the coffee filter is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at FOSTV!

Janine said...

Well kitted out for the beach

Designing with Debbie said...

Cool card. I love the technique you used for the water and the sand. Thanks for playing along with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.