WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sassy in the city Carrie

sadly the Sassy Studio's Relay has come to an end...I received my last image last night and I created my last ATC today check it out

this one is Carrie Sassy and she was loads of fun to color...the theme this time was New York or Paris
so I took my atc and a bunch of layers and added a black boarder and my NYC words (I think it was a nail polish ad in a magazine) I added some pink stickles here and there and there I have it!

8 comments:

Intruderlady said...

love the letters.

kitty

Regan said...

Love it! Great layers and the NYC letters are fabulous! Thanks for completing our Sassy in the City relay and good luck! :)
{hugs}
Regan
SSD Design Team and PCP Coordinator

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Pretty card! Love the big NYC at the bottom and the colors you used.

-Lori SSD DT

Rene said...

Love the effect you created with the letters! Very cool & Sassy ATC!!
Hugs
Rene
PS I'm also sad the relay is over...:(

Star said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. Thank you for playing along with the 4th and final round in SSD's Sassy in the City Relay! Good luck!!

xx Star (SSD DT)

Star said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. Thank you for playing along with the 4th and final round in SSD's Sassy in the City Relay! Good luck!!

xx Star (SSD DT)

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love those letters ... they look very cool!
Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay!
Ruza - SSD DT

Anonymous said...

Cool card! Great letters!! Love the textured looking background!

Christy
SSD DT