WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Monday, July 2, 2012

three friends page

I have a fat page to share with you today

isn't she a cutie? I got the image from A Day For Daisies and I love it!
I colored my image up with pencils then added glitter to her tail and the seahorse's bubbles then I made a background paper with acrylics then added some texture past to the edges and then painted that up, then I took some paper and run it through my cuttle bug and then painted that, added some buttons ribbon gems and more glitter and there I have it! cute huh?
I followed the sketch at The Crazy Challenge, and the Texture challenge at A Day For Daisies 
I would also like to enter it in the Fat Pages with Attitude: anything goes challenge

4 comments:

Pam said...

Lovely image thanks for joining us at te crazy challenge. Hugs Pam x

Ellen said...

Great card, very glittery :). Thanks for joining us this week at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Purple mad Alison said...

Brilliant card, fab background and I love the buttons too.
Thanks for joining us over on Fat Pages With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

debbi taylor said...

all these shades of blue look so effective
thank you for joining in the challenge at fat pages and cards with attitude this week
hugs
Debbi x