WARNING: I am much better at being a more edgy, dark, freaky and all around weird crafter...and I can some times be offensive, so I have created this blog for all my lighter more cute cards.
Be sure to check out my other blog...if you dare--->kc-consultant.blogspot.com

Friday, July 20, 2012

Sand $

today I have a summer card to share with you
I used the Sand Dollar mini set from MFP and I followed the sketch for one of their challenges over on their forum...its a sketch challenge for the friends of speedy TV challenge! I tried to keep it really simple and I love it! I have the sand dollar popped up on pop dots so it stands out...it looks awesome!

5 comments:

Ravengirl said...

Very, very cute Kapree! Love that sand dollar set!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your card...great sand dollar.
Thanks for joining us with another card for our challenge at Speedy Fox and Friends.

Janine said...

Sand dollars have fascinated me so I have ordered that set too - nice card

stampingbowd said...

Awesome card using that fun mini set!!! Thanks for joining us with another card for FOSTV this week!

Kate said...

LOVE this set & your card. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.